Friday, October 2, 2009

The intention of remembering



For some reason, I think of great blog ideas while I'm driving to work.  Problem is when I get to work and get ready to write I can't remember what I thought of only 40 minutes back.  Ideas that swirl around my head are food product reviews(lovingWallaby Yogurt), makeup sessions (will post pictures(yay, my love of picture taking will finally have a concrete purpose!) and reviews of a fab session at Sephora with these people!)  Turquoise shadow on my lower lid, what, and other news ideas that I feel compelled to speak about.  My only concern is how to make myself remember my seemingly great ideas when I'm in a space to start writing.  

Many ideas floating through my head.....

  • My allergist has all but demanded I return to the candida diet.  I did it once last September and had I not cheated it probably would have had a better effect.  It's hard to change my dietary habits but seeing what white flour and processed sugar are wreaking havoc on my body I know it's the best thing for me to do.  Willpower...willpower.  Never been my strong suit but I can't let something like food win against my health because I wasn't strong enough to treat my body better.  

  • How to keep in touch with childhood friends.  This year, I suffered through the loss of my first best friend ever.  Due to complications from a disease that she was born with ( a disease that led to her mother’s death less than 5 years ago) she passed on in March.  Somehow, after changing churches, changing schools, heading to college and various other reasons she and I fell out of the constant communication we had.  For reasons that I'm sure I'll need to go into later(for sanity purposes) I’m hyperaware of my need to keep in touch with friends that I made when I was in kindergarten.  For 8 years these people and I attended school, church and many extracurricular activities together.  Special people that are a part of my family.  It hurts to remember my friend.  It hurts because all she ever wanted was for all of us to keep in touch.  Whew, just getting that out was emotional enough for me.  I know my heart is telling me to keep writing to get it out in some form of space which will allow me to process and I will, I will.  Just not now...

  • I know I had more but bullet about my friend has winded me.  
I know that if I'm going to have any success with this blogging thang I'm going to have to keep a small pad in my handbag to jot down my ideas. Additionally, I will have to come to terms with emotional parts of my life that I have compartmentalized. Well, this certainly will be some sort of adventure!





I'll have my first picture post coming up soon!  

No comments: